[ale] still looking for a presenter for next weeks ALE NW meeting

Jerald Sheets jsheets at yahoo.com
Thu May 11 10:12:07 EDT 2006

Just so you guys know,

I try to get everything nailed down by Tuesday, since refreshments
and everything have to be cancelled day prior if at all possible.

More than anything, I want the cafeteria to be happy with us so
there's refreshments available to us "for the duration" and they
don't get burned in providing them, even once.

It would help to know if we have a presenter, who it is, and to have
all the logistics nailed down a little early since I have so many
groups and people involved on this end making the meeting happen.

--Jerald