[ale] NetCool vs competitors

Jerry Yu jjj863 at gmail.com
Wed May 10 16:47:18 EDT 2006

i helped setting up netcool before, on database (oracle) and web front
(servlet).  To me, it is too expensive & too much work. didn't get to use it
myself though,since I worked for IS while  the tool was for
network/operation folks..  if interested,  I can ask my op friend how he
compares it to the oOpenview it replaced.