[ale] ANNOUNCING: ALE NW meetings begin anew next month

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Tue Mar 21 17:28:14 EST 2006

Well, we'll be cranking them up again.  The NW ALE meetings will begin
April 20th, and continue the third Thursday of the month thereafter.

Many thanks to Jerald for working this through with his employer and
getting us new presentation digs at the Weather Channel facility.

A few notes regarding these facilities.  150" display screen with an lcd
projector.  Seats approx. 100 folks.  Internet access, wired and
possibly wireless.

Location: 300 Interstate North Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30339

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=300+Interstate+North+Parkway,+Atlanta,+GA+30339&iwloc=A&hl=en

More info to come as things develop, presentation specifics.

We are in dire need of folks to provide future presentations as well as
assist with moderation of the meetings.  Please let me know if you are
willing to do either.

For now, mark your calendars!!

--
Until later, Geoffrey