[ale] Need 1/2 rack

Michael Still stillwaxin at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 18:16:48 EDT 2006

eDeltacom (quality tech prolly best public facility in atl), inflow,
metronexus (vericenter), sago networks just opened up in norcross (I'd
prolly start there for cheap colo), Internap (phat pipe to all tier
1's), probably lots of places in 55 + 56 marietta. Some places don't do
fractional racks.

There's a facility called the atlanta technology center that I've seen
but don't know what they do. Looks like DC/colo space to me though.