[ale] New Ubuntu

KingBahamut gwosbahamut at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 09:33:55 EDT 2006

lol......

   - *Tech Support*: "This is technical support returning your call for
   support. How can I help you?"
   - *Customer*: "I want to lodge a complaint."
   - *Tech Support*: "What seems to be the problem?"
   - *Customer*: "I specifically asked you *not* to program my Internet
   with pornography. I want it removed immediately."

On 6/28/06, Jeff Lightner <jlightner at water.com> wrote:

> There was a Dilbert strip once where the PHB told his secretary to "print
> out the internet and put in binders".

KingBahamut
http://doc.gwos.org - Definitive Ubuntu Documentation
"I could tell you the probability, but you wouldnt like it."