[ale] how to make a filter

Paul Cartwright paul_tbot at pcartwright.com
Mon Jun 26 13:43:57 EDT 2006

On Mon June 26 2006 1:07 pm, William Bagwell wrote:
> Tools | Create Filter | Filter On From ? Or better yet, find a
> header unique to the bounce messages and paste that in the
> appropriate box. KMail 1.7.2 here. But have not got one of his
> bounces yet, guess I will now...
> --
no, see I can't filter on the FROM, that would elliminate ALL mail from
emory.edu... not a good idea :0)
and the Subject is the thread subject, so I can't filter on that
either.

here is the From & body:
From: Post.Office at emory.edu
To: ale at ale.org

Sorry. Your message could not be delivered to:

John P. Healey (Mailbox or Conference is full.)
what I tried was filter on from & where body includes:
(Mailbox or Conference is full.)

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800