[ale] Getting exim to work with bellsouth

Jim ale_nospam at fayettedigital.com
Mon Jun 26 05:46:45 EDT 2006

OK, that was a bust.  I desperately need to get mail running on this
system.  Can anyone share a working configuration of any MTA that runs
on a RH type of system?  Sendmail, postfix exim, or anything else that
works with bellsouth.net.

It came with sendmail and I tried to configure it with webmin, but that
didn't work either.  I have a running exim on a Debian system, but
that's 'cause debian has this nice configuration script that asks you
questions and if you respond correctly, it generates the config.
However it is very debian specific and didn't translate to centos at all. :(

Thanks,
Jim.