[ale] load issue (update 2)

Tim Meanor timothy at meanor.net
Sat Jun 24 11:15:33 EDT 2006

ltrace and strace are two packages you can install.  I didn't see
what distribution you were using, but if it's fedora or centos, yum
install ltrace and yum install strace should do it.

Run dmesg to see if there are any messages that may indicate the
problem.

Are you running auditing?  Is /var full?