[ale] Mass Transit Solutions?

Charles Shapiro hooterpincher at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 11:11:45 EDT 2006

Uh... And trackable by Law Enforcement Authorities. I'm _really_ not sure
about that. Part of the great thing about being outside an auto is that my
civil rights are preserved. I don't have to identify myself to a policeman;
a driver must display ID at all times. And what happens when I'm on foot?
Must I wear a special badge just to walk around, lest I be run over?  Foo. I
already have to carry a badge for work. One's enough.

I personally myself think that mass transit offers far safer and simpler
solutions to this problem. But of course gas has to get to $3.50 a gallon to
convince the SUV drivers that they'll have to rub elbows with peasants.

-- CHS
(Who might be a peasant himself)