[ale] Unable to print certain PDFs

Scott Castaline hscast at charter.net
Mon Jun 19 20:00:54 EDT 2006

Running SuSE 10.1 with hplip-0.9.11, I cannot print the first page of my
bank statement. This has been going on since 9.3 and earlier versions of
hplip. I can print the statement starting from page 2 to end, but cannot
print page 1 by itself or with the whole PDF file. Watching the status
from HP Toolbox it indicates that the printer received the job and that
it printed it. This is a networked printer on its own jetdirect
interface. I have no problem with any other PDFs or print jobs. I also
seem to remember being able to print from other distros. Any idea why it
seems to be only SuSE and just this one source?

TIA

--
Scott Castaline aka Bad2theBone

Hey, I was born crazy, what's your excuse?!?!