[ale] Stoopid Noobs

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Fri Jun 16 09:42:47 EDT 2006

Many of the older members of this list will recall this from my early
days on the list.  At the time I was using 'Unix Guru Dude' as my
moniker with an email address of unix.guru.dude at worldnet.att.net.  I
posted a relatively noobie question to the ALE, and received a response
from someone suggesting I should change my moniker to Unix Idiot.  I did
shortly thereafter start signing my email messages as 'Linux Idiot.'
--
Until later, Geoffrey

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little
security will deserve neither and lose both.  - Benjamin Franklin