[ale] New mobile phone

Michael Still stillwaxin at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 18:41:10 EDT 2006

On 6/15/06, Jim Popovitch <jimpop at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I'm in the market for a new mobile phone++.  Looking for something
> PDA'ish, somehow allows ssh, and voice recording.  I've scanned over the
> GPE Linux on the Treo 650, but I'm wondering what else is out there.
> Any good words of advice?
>
> Tia,
>
> -Jim P.

There's a new tmo sidekick coming out fairly soon.  Does ssh well but
I don't know if it will have voice recording.  Syncs with PC's and
Mac's well using 3rd party programs, both of which don't require the
device to actually be physically connected.  It might take a little
while for the sync to catch up with the device though if they change
the protocol/format some but I don't anticipate this.

That new motorola toy looks nice too (can't remember what its called).

--
[stillwaxin at gmail.com ~]$ cat .signature
cat: .signature: No such file or directory