[ale] Linux Sys Admin needed

Paul Cartwright paul_tbot at pcartwright.com
Thu Jun 15 10:34:51 EDT 2006

On Thu June 15 2006 9:30 am, Charles Shapiro wrote:
> Wow, that thread about commuting definitely hit a nerve. ?BTW the
> ATL is the WORST city in America for bicycling.

when we lived in Maryland I could bike through parks, down to Rock
Creek Park, past Oz ( Mormon Tabernacle) all the way down to the west
side park, right across the Potomac from National ( Reagan) Airport,
about 20 miles. I feel your pain. In Conyers, I was scared to ride on
the roads, they drove 60-70mph on a 45mph road!!

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800