[ale] Linux Sys Admin needed

Paul Cartwright paul_tbot at pcartwright.com
Thu Jun 15 08:38:30 EDT 2006

On Thu June 15 2006 8:16 am, Geoffrey wrote:
> I used to drive from Woodstock to Alpharetta (drop my daughter off
> at a Montessori school there) then down 400 to Atlanta to work off
> of Peachtree St. ?I'd head up 75 to get home in the evening as my
> wife would pick up my daughter. ?I called it my circumnavigation of
> Atlanta. Round trip was something like 87 miles. ?The things we'll
> do for our children...

for 2 years I worked for a heating & air company, I'd go to Petsmarts
all over the place. From Athens I'd drive to  Cobb parkway, then
Barrett parkway, on to the Roswell store on Crossville rd, then on to
Johnsons Ferry rd, then home by 2pm. When I switched to Home Depots I
was driving from Carrollton to Columbus to Blairsville to Athens, 40
stores each month and I was driving about 1000 miles a week. I learned
FAST wich ways NOT to go in the morning.. Like going on Ga 20 from
Buford to Cumming, I always went to Cumming FIRST, then back 20 east
to Buford.. MUCH less traffic.. One day I went to Newnan, Fayettville,
Griffin, Lovejoy, Southlake, Northlake and Buckhead Petsmarts, and
still got home by 3:30. Doing that I got a day off later in the week:)
I tried to work in extra jobs each day, so I would end up getting
Friday off. Of course that means leaving home at 5:30 in the morning.

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800