[ale] [OT] Wireless media player?

George Carless kafka at antichri.st
Wed Jun 14 13:13:53 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I've just bought a new house, and I suspect my girlfriend won't want me
running cables all over the shop or having a pc in the living room.  So,
I was wondering whether anyone had any experience with wireless media
stations (and note that I'm not looking to put together a media station
pc for this, which is more expense/bother than I'm after right now! :)).
What I'd like is something that supports common video and audio formats
and that performs pretty well - I'd like divx support for the video if
possible.  Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
--George
George Carless ... kafka at antichri.st