[ale] [OT] DragonCon '06

Pete Hardie pete.hardie at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 12:34:11 EDT 2006

On 6/14/06, James P. Kinney III <jkinney at localnetsolutions.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 2006-06-14 at 10:58 -0400, Sean Kilpatrick wrote:
> > On Wednesday 14 June 2006 10:12, James P. Kinney III wrote:
> > | For the crowd that likes to attend large conventions of freaky people,
> > | half-dressed people, total geeks and game nuts, and other types of
> > | shenanigans that occur at the largest SciFi con in the US, I wanted to
> > | announce that Grant and Kari of MythBusters will be attending this year.
> >
> > When and where?
> Labor Day weekend. It's HUGE!!
>
> http://www.dragoncon.org/

I attended for the first time in many years last year.  Very fun.  The
first evening in the lobby of the primary hotel was a hoot - like a
superhero reunion, with Batman getting snapshots of Green Arrow and
Green Lantern mugging for the camera....

And the lecture tracks are good too, something for everyone.

--
Better Living Through Bitmaps