[ale] Good online bookmark aggregator

KingBahamut gwosbahamut at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 15:31:28 EDT 2006

If I think this is right, I use Google Browser Sync extenstion.

It synchs my bookmarks over all instances of firefox I have running.

Its probably different than what your looking for, specially if you use IE
or something other that Firefox.

On 6/13/06, Trey Sizemore <trey at fastmail.fm> wrote:

> I'm looking for a way to manage my bookmarks and have them accessible
> online.  I've looked a del.ic.ious but it appears that the bookmarks
> have to be entered one by one, whereas I want to import them all at
> once from my browser(s).
>
> Anyone on the list currently using or can otherwise recommend such a
> site?
>
> --
> Cheers,
> Trey
> ----
>
> You can't start worrying about what's going to happen.  You get spastic
> enough worrying about what's happening now.
>                 -- Lauren Bacall
>
> Linux salamander 2.6.16.13-4-default i686 GNU/Linux
>   3:19pm  up 1 day  1:31,  4 users,  load average: 0.27, 0.13, 0.13

KingBahamut
Founder of the GWoS
All Around Geek
"I could tell you the probability, but you wouldnt like it."