[ale] HOW2 stop printer after printing has begun ?

H. A. Story adrin at bellsouth.net
Sun Jun 11 20:14:11 EDT 2006

I have seen some printers keep print jobs in RAM.  I don't know why they
call it an off switch.  If have to unplug the printer.  Oh I guess I
should have looked to see that this is not a laser.   in that case I
have seen *nix since that the job failed wen you turn off the printer.
Then queue the job when the printer comes back online.  Pretty
Cool????   You can stop the lpq and clear the spooler for that printer also.

Adrin