[ale] power supplies

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Thu Jun 8 15:18:34 EDT 2006

Paul Cartwright wrote:
> On Thu June 8 2006 2:32 pm, Geoffrey wrote:
>> Hmm, I've not played with gkrellm to display a UPS device status.  I
>> didn't even know it would do that.
>
> oh, then I misunderstood, I thought that's what lm_sensors was all
> about..
> I also installed and (tried) to start apcupsd..
> not sure it's working....

I use lm_sensors to monitor battery, cpu temp, mb temp, fan speeds and
various power supply voltages.

I did at one time have apcupsd working, but it's been a long while back.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little
security will deserve neither and lose both.  - Benjamin Franklin