[ale] OT: Comcast

Paul Cartwright paul_tbot at pcartwright.com
Wed Jun 7 21:06:34 EDT 2006

On Wed June 7 2006 8:21 pm, James P. Kinney III wrote:
> and was told to hold on a moment. My speakeasy tech got Bellsouth on
> the line and managed to drill down to the supervisor the pot-head
> was on the phone with! The line was reconnected before I could walk
> back the 500' to the shop and all I had to do was thank the
> speakeasy tech and restart the router. :)

that speaks well of Speakeasy :)
I was thinking of switching to Atlantic Nexus, I may have to look at
Speakeasy...
and I was a "pot-head" back when touch-tone wasn't even an option yet.
My Mother-in-law still has a working rotary dial phone I put in for her
back in 1974.
--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800