[ale] help-ssh no longer works-RESOLVED

Paul Cartwright paul_tbot at pcartwright.com
Tue Jun 6 22:12:17 EDT 2006

On Tue June 6 2006 6:25 pm, Robert L. Harris wrote:
>   Can you telnet to port 22 from behind your firewall and in front?

well... heh, heh... I uh, finally figured it out.
Now I have no clue what happened BUT..
I did an ifconfig and now my desktop box is 192.168.10.3 , wherease
BEFORE it was 192.168.10.2 . my winscp setup has harcoded
192.168.10.2.
I changed my winscp to 192.168.10.3 and I got logged in...
when I was working on the azureus setup I DID unplug my desktop from
the router, but I plugged it right back in the same spot. No, I had
not been drinking when I did it:)

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800