[ale] Routing mail through my cable provider?

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Tue Jun 6 16:05:03 EDT 2006

Question,  Charter cable seems to have a mailhost I can relay through.
I'm running Exim4.  Does anyone know if it's easy to tell my exim system
to send outbound mail through the charter mail server?  I'm wondering if
it'll fix some of the "you're sending from a dynamic ip, you must be
spam" crap out on the net.

Robert

:wq!
                                         @ x-hkp://pgp.mit.edu
DISCLAIMER:
       ALONE.  I speak for              First One Should Be A Man
       no-one else.                       - Manowar