[ale] better give up on those thinkpads for Linux...

Christopher Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Sun Jun 4 20:45:36 EDT 2006

Isn't this position the same as every other vendor.  Everyone produces
laptops that have issues with Linux and that fact has not changed.  As
far as I know I don't think anyone sells a laptop with guaranteed Linux
compatibility.  We've always been on our own in this
regard.  To me nothing has changed.  They just stated they don't plan to
make an effort for Linux compatibility.  Same thing Dell is doing.