[ale] OT: Comcast

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 2 19:22:12 EDT 2006

Jim Popovitch wrote:
> OK,
>
> So my Comcast service has been rocking solidly since abt 2:30pm today.
> Not one dropped ssh session nor VPN connection problem.
>
> So.... how is everyone else's doing?  Is Comcast back to normal or is
> this the lull before a(nother) storm?

So, I guess it was the lull before the storm.  Comcast has been up/down
multiple times each hour today.  I restore service by rebooting my CM.

There is a thread over on Comcast forums started by someone in Woodstock
complaining about problems since May 25th (shortly after when
experiences started).

http://forums.comcast.net/comcastsupport/board/message?board.id=5&message.id=75634

-Jim P.