[ale] ALE NW for 5/18

Jerald Sheets jsheets at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 2 13:53:49 EDT 2006

I want to correct this message.  I was noticing that I had listed
6/22 for the June meeting when in actuality Thursday was the 1st,
therefore the third thursday would be Thursday the 15th.  (I have a
bad habit of skipping a week when the first day of the month falls on
the one I'm talking about)

Anyhow:

Therefore, the following pertinent part should read:

> June 15th :
>
> Brian Mack of TekSystems has graciously offered to come and speak to
> us regarding Linux in the marketplace, and UNIX administration, UNIX
> employment, and the recruiting business in general.
>
> I saw his talk at the AUG, and it was quite informative.  He gave
> well reasoned, well thought out answers to questions posed by the
> group, on a spontaneous basis.

That's the only change for June.  (not change, but correction)

Brian will be with us for the 15th instead of the 22nd.

Start thinking up your questions today!  Anything having to do with
technical recruiting, linux/UNIX jobs, the hiring landscape in ATL
right now, etc. etc.

Everything's fair game.

Thanks!