[ale] Need a big external drive quick. Suggestions?

Benjie benjie.godfrey at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 17:52:42 EDT 2006

Before you drop a 750 GB drive in an external enclosure, I would
verify that its chipset can support a drive that big. That being said,
 I have used a small ( in size) Linux server running software raid for
the same purpose.  Its not the best in size ( or economy,)  but it
should be a reliable solution given your constraints.

Benjie