[ale] Comcast HSI was Re: 10M service

tfreeman at intel.digichem.net tfreeman at intel.digichem.net
Thu Jun 1 13:49:44 EDT 2006

On Thu, 1 Jun 2006, Jim Popovitch wrote:

> FYI:
>
> My new CM (Linksys BEFCMU10 v4) has a cool logging section... showing
> these errors wrt to Comcast.  Another tech is now scheduled to visit me
> <sigh>.

<<snip>>

It would be nice to think that your efforts would not be needed.
Unfortunately, until the mindset sinks in that internet connectivity is to
be at the level of reliability that POTS managed to achieve or better, it
is going to take "cranky", log obsessed souls like yourself to get the
traction for the rest of us.

Sort of a backwards way saying "Keep up the good work" I know.

If you think Education is expensive
Try Ignorance
                   Author Unknown