[ale] Kubuntu Dapper -- New KDE :)

Michael B. Trausch fd0man at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 03:59:03 EDT 2006

With the upcoming release of Dapper, they have also included a new version
of KDE (3.5.3), released yesterday.  Figured I would pass that info along
to the list in case there are any Kubuntu users here:

	http://kubuntu.org/announcements/kde-353.php

All you have to do to get it to update is add the repository to the
sources.list file, and adept will update everything you have installed for
KDE.  Works better then 3.5.2 for things I am using already -- There were a
number of bugs fixed, and some speed improvements.  Yay for those.

	- Mike