[ale] fodder to use in convincing your local school to switch to Open Source

Daniel Howard dhhoward at comcast.net
Mon Jul 31 19:01:58 EDT 2006

Folks, now that we've briefed the CIO of Atlanta Public Schools on our
switch to K12LTSP/thin clients at Brandon Elementary, I thought if any
of you were interested in trying to talk your local school into looking
at it, you could use some fodder.  Here are two presentations, the first
is the final presentation to the CIO and the second is put together from
slides we developed over the past year in the process of convincing
them. The documents reside at

http://morrisbrandon.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Sections&file=index&req=viewarticle&artid=41

both in pdf and odp formats. They will be available as a flash animation
shortly, as well.

Regards,
Daniel