[ale] Anyone have a phone number for Geoffrey?

Grant Robertson me at grantrobertson.com
Thu Jul 27 14:06:58 EDT 2006

I'm trying to get in touch with Geoffrey, or failing that a consultant
who can help reconfigure a small network at the home office of one of
my former clients. I've tried James Kinney (no ans),  and James Taylor
(booked) already. The biggest issue is time, I need someone who can
get onsite ASAP.

Nathan Underwood, are you still consulting?

I'm out of the country, but can be reached at my Atlanta phone number,
404-388-9797

Thanks!
-G

--
F. Grant Robertson
Atlanta 1.404.388.9797 / Halifax 1.902.422.0557
me at grantrobertson.com
---
http://indieish.com/  |  Free Music Daily
http://digitalmusic.weblogsinc.com/  |  Don't be an Mp3 player hater