[ale] OT: Go Vote! (point of choice)

Sean Kilpatrick drifter at oppositelock.org
Sun Jul 23 21:11:30 EDT 2006

On Sunday 23 July 2006 20:08, aaron wrote:
| The overwhelming majority were also minorities who were being
| targeted by the party of hate and corruption because of their
| ethnic background and less privileged social standing.

Ah, how quickly we forget our own history. I assume that by "party
of hate and corruption" Aaron refers to the Republican Party. But from
the end of Reconstruction until the early-60s the Southern party of hate
(for all things Negroid) was the Democratic Party. And in places
like Louisiana, Alabama, Florida and Arkansas it was also the
party of corruption. Huey Long weren't no Republican! Here in Georgia
the Democratic Party oppressed those of African descent relentlessly
for nearly 80 years.  All those good folk attending lynchings voted
the Democratic ticket every election. And when they weren't hating
African-Americans they were hating Jews.  As the famous 'possum once
said, "We have met the enemy, and he is us!"

Sean