[ale] Linux Server distros

KingBahamut gwosbahamut at gmail.com
Sat Jul 22 20:33:16 EDT 2006

Speaking purely as an Ubuntu supporter (and go figure, I think everyone
knows I do), Most server functions Ive had little or no complaint with on
Ubuntu. Web, FTP, CVS, Clustering, the whole lot.

On 7/22/06, Richard Kolkovich <sarumont at sigil.org> wrote:

KingBahamut
http://doc.gwos.org - Definitive Ubuntu Documentation
"I could tell you the probability, but you wouldnt like it."