[ale] rsync error

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Thu Jul 20 10:53:22 EDT 2006

Stephen R. Blevins wrote:
> What's wrong with 3B20's?  I started my UNIX career on one, eventually
> administering six of them.  We
> ran AT&T's UNIX 5.2.2 (but then you'd expect that:  I worked for one of
> the RBOC's).  We did eventually
> graduate to an SVR4-equivalent.  Worked for us.

Yeah, I was writing C on 3b2, 3b5 and migrated to 3b2 200, 3b2 400 and
on up from there.  That was in the mid 80's.  Provided a little admin
support but mostly programming.

I still have my 'UNIX System Programmer Certification' plaque from 1995
when AT&T decided to start pushing certification testing.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little
security will deserve neither and lose both.  - Benjamin Franklin