[ale] DSL and LINUX

Jerry Yu jjj863 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 10:29:26 EDT 2006

you may find floppy-based "smoothwall" or "coyote linux" easier to setup for
an internet-sharing router.  google them, you shall find.
I used to trim down RHEL 7.3 on a P50 with 64M ram (then a P166) to be a
dedicated router for my comcast connection. it worked great for two years
until a netgear took its place.