[ale] NTFS-3G: Full Read-Write Open Source Linux NTFS Driver

Nathan ale1 at cybertechcafe.net
Mon Jul 17 08:32:03 EDT 2006

If you're just wanting to move stuff off of an NTFS partition before you
reformat it (and Windows won't boot), try the BartPE boot disk.   You'll
need to customize it to add support for however you're going to copy the
files (e.g., usb support to copy to an external usb drive or network
support to copy via the network).