[ale] Dazed and confused, but trying to continue

Dow Hurst Dow.Hurst at mindspring.com
Sun Jul 16 13:23:05 EDT 2006

Jim,
Your dealing with a hardware problem.  Seems obvious from the posts I
saw after googling the error.  The guy who put the message and code into
the kernel is:
Gareth Hughes <gareth at valinux.com>, May 2000

Here are the posts:
http://forum.myriadnetwork.com/showthread.php?t=186
http://forums.digium.com/viewtopic.php?p=25442&sid=dece16abaef600e4274b1703699af9a7
http://www.redhat.com/archives/k12osn/2005-January/msg00570.html

Hope this helps!  Sounds like reseating cards and the CPU, just checking
hardware connections might fix it.  If not then different hardware was
the general solution.
Dow