[ale] Install fest at Georgia Tech

Charles Shapiro hooterpincher at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 09:59:15 EDT 2006

I'll show up for this. I'll probly bring my current attempt at a mythTV box
( Shuttle "Zen" ST62K, Hauppauge PVR 500, Intel Pentium 2.4 ghz, 300 mb hard
drive, KnoppMyth R5B6). I'm hoping to get some advice on my sound driver
troubles.

BTW the ALE wiki now supports photo galleries.  You can look at the
GreatALEPicnic page for an example.

I'll post some pictures from the Great ALE Picnic II as soon as I fire up my
home machine.

-- CHS