[ale] [OT] Mac hardware maintenance

William Fragakis william at fragakis.com
Mon Jul 10 10:55:23 EDT 2006

Run the hardware test - see if the ram is okay (hope this hasn't been
mentioned before, I'm jumping into to this thread late).

They aren't terribly hard to open up but there aren't a lot of
user-serviceable parts inside. It does take a bit of patience. Look on
xlr8yourmac.com for take apart guides or links to them. And if you feel
real beefy, certain emacs were notoriously overclockable ;-).

regards,
William