[ale] IPSec using OpenWRT?

Michael B. Trausch fd0man at gmail.com
Sat Jul 8 11:26:23 EDT 2006

On Sat, 2006-07-08 at 10:22 -0400, Dow Hurst wrote:
> Michael,
> I was planning on looking into IPSec via OpenWRT.  So, you can't find a
> solution for pass-thru?  What about endpoint support?  The number of
> tunnels would be limited to one since the CPU is slow for any kind of
> performance, correct?
> Dow

Well... I am not sure if the OpenWRT was the problem or not... The
person who had the VPN software setup, failed to mention that the
username had to be changed in *addition* to the password.  However, I
had rewired the network and such and I haven't yet wired it back.  I
will let you know if it works after I wire it back... it *should*,
because the system uses UDP port 500 to do the communication.

	- Mike