[ale] OT: mySQL assistance needed

Ryan Fish FishR at bellsouth.net
Fri Jul 7 16:16:51 EDT 2006

I am a NEWBIE with mySQL but have been tasked with getting it setup on a web
server for use with a site.  The server is a W2K3 box running IIS6.  I've
installed mySQL 5.0 and have created a database (one by the name I used is
listed when I enter "show databases;" anyway).  Now I am trying to figure
out how to import a .sql file that was supplied by the company that created
the website (using PHP and mySQL).  Anyone out there know how to do this by
chance?  I'm looking through the mySQL docs but nothing is jumping out and
saying do this.

Thank you.

-Ryan