[ale] [OT] Mac hardware maintenance

tom tfreeman at intel.digichem.net
Thu Jul 6 15:51:53 EDT 2006

I've gotten into my kid's iMacs over the years, but not the eMac. Assuming
the same engineering concepts apply, I'd guess you should have no major
problems getting in and out when performing a swap dance. At the machine's
age, I'd wonder a little about the investment of time, but the learning
opportunities are good.

Of course, if you can get to a true Apple store and ask questions, that
might be advantagous.

I for one would be curious how this little adventure plays out should you
be so inclined...