[ale] had to share this one..

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Mon Jul 3 10:17:55 EDT 2006

I used to do phone support for hotels running Unix systems and they had
no technical people.  Back then a lot of stuff was on diskette.  We
asked them once to overnight us a copy of one of the diskettes from
their site.  The next day bright and early we got the package and opened
it only to find a photocopy of a diskette (at least they did copy the
side with the label).  :O