[ale] Low cost racks

Michael Still stillwaxin at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 16:54:10 EST 2006

Old HP Systems series racks are really cheap and good quality.  I've
gotten them from Accel Systems and Canvas Technologies before in the
Atlanta area.  I'm not sure if either would still have too many around
as they have been a discontinued line for a long time, but worth a
shot.  The only thing that might be a problem is that the built in
fans on the top are almost always 220v instead of regular power.

On 1/29/06, Greg <runman at speedfactory.net> wrote:
> Does anyone know where I can get a low cost or used rack ?
>
> Thanks,
> Greg

[stillwaxin at gmail.com ~]$ cat .signature
cat: .signature: No such file or directory
[stillwaxin at gmail.com ~]$