[ale] compressed file system?

Christopher Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Thu Jan 26 15:53:07 EST 2006

Back a few years ago there was a ext2 patch that could be applied that
would do compression on ext2.  I think it was only for 2.2.X kernels.

One way to do it is to use unionfs.  And use cramfs for your readonly
stuff and ext2 for your read/write.  I'm not suer if you could format a
disk or image using JFFS2 but you could try that.