[ale] Spam blocker for Postfix

James Tanis jtanis at pycoder.org
Wed Jan 25 17:28:14 EST 2006

Sure there are all kinds of software that will do that for you, try
searching freshmeat.net. You don't need any plugins, just set it up in
yout postfix conf file, at most you'll have to use something like
maildrop if the spam program itself doesn't support delivering the
email. You can get the specifics from the relevant manpage and
Postfix's config file is more than well documented to get you started.