[ale] OT easy html editor

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Tue Jan 24 19:05:00 EST 2006

C Lee Davis wrote:
> Christopher R. Curzio wrote:
>
>>Although some would argue it's stupid to worry about anything below 1024,
>>and I almost tend to agree.
>>

> This would lose me as a reader.  I don't really like anybody's web site
> enough to give it more than half my screen width.

Agreed.  I never maximize my browser.  I keep it at 800x600.  That's a
comfortable size for me.  I hate to have a window take up my whole
screen.  Of course my eyes aren't so good anymore either.  That's why
both my 21" and 22" monitors run at 1280x1024 (dual head), even though
the can go much higher.

--
Until later, Geoffrey