[ale] Need Someone for Apache Tomcat Web Server Build ASAP

Gupton,Brian sgupton at teksystems.com
Tue Jan 24 09:32:23 EST 2006

Hello.  We are looking for someone that is proficient with AIX C,
Apache, Perl and Tomcat. The task at hand is to build an Apache Tomcat
web server with the additional Perl modules we require compiled in.

The need is ASAP.

We are developing on AIX 5.2 ML-7 using AIX C version 8.0.  If needed we
can upgrade to AIX C++ compiler.

Would prefer someone to do this project at our Suwanee GA office but it
is not a requirement though this person will need to complete the
project during normal business hours.

This person must know there way around Apache, Tomcat, Perl and AIX C.

This finished web server will be an on-line e-com production system that
must stay on-line and be very reliable.

We have a dedicated development system to build, work and do testing
without interfering with production environments.

We need this web server up and ready for production by 2/11/2006.

Detailed documentation that will allow us to recompile and make some
minor changes needed to be completed the following week.

If you are qualified and interested, please send me your resume and/or
give me a call at (770) 522-1172.

Brian Gupton  SENIOR PROFESSIONAL RECRUITER

1200 ASHWOOD PARKWAY, SUITE 350,  ATLANTA, GA 30338
888.598.5876  T 770.522.1172
F 770.522.1255
  <http://www.teksystems.com/>

This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic email or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply email so that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message (including any attachments) in its entirety. Thank you.