[ale] OT easy html editor

Christopher R. Curzio ale at accipiter.org
Mon Jan 23 17:49:51 EST 2006

Personally, I prefer Nano. But the original message had a Windows slant
to it, hence the recommendation for notepad.

Forget WYSIWYG editors altogether though. They're all a waste of time,
and you'd be hard-pressed to find one that outputs anything resembling
valid HTML.

--
Christopher R. Curzio     |  Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax
http://www.accipiter.org  |  si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Mon, 23 Jan 2006 17:24:14 -0500