[ale] Automatic login in GDM

Christopher Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Sun Jan 22 22:02:07 EST 2006

Forget this...  I was running the default window manager but the Kiosk
is an old BookPC 500mhz with 128m of memory.  Too slow.  I converted to
using Blackbox and a .xinitrc in the home directory.  I told mingetty to
automatically login on tty2 as user kiosk and in .bash_profile I put
exec startx.  All looks great!