[ale] OT - Power line networks

Michael Hirsch mdhirsch at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 16:50:48 EST 2006

My experience is the same as Dow's.  They work very well and easily.  I
haven't tried connecting devices with different brands or even different
models.

My bandwidth is more like 6Mbps which is higher than I ever get with 802.11b,
and higher than my network connection, but it doesn't compare to 802.11a or
100Mbps ethernet.

Michael